by Hilton Sutton
1. By His stripes I am healed. a. Before: Isaiah 53:4, 5 b. After: I Peter 2:24
2. I am a member of the Body of Christ and Satan has no power over me, for I overcome evil with good. I Corinthians 12:27; Romans 12:21
3. I am of God, and have overcome Satan. For greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world. I John 4:4
4. I will fear no evil, for Thou art with me, Lord, Your Word – Authority – and Your Holy Spirit they comfort me. Psalm 23:4; Isaiah 43:1-2
5. I am far from oppression, and fear does not come near me. Isaiah 54:14 and God has not given me a spirit of fear. II Timothy 1:7
6. No weapon formed against me shall prosper, for my righteousness is of the Lord. And, whatsoever I do will prosper. For, I’m like a tree that’s planted by the rivers of water. Isaiah 54:17; Psalm 1:3
7. I am delivered from the evils of this present world, for, it is the will of God concerning me. Galatians 1:4
8. He, by His power, has given to us all things that pertain to life and Godliness, through the knowledge of Him. II Peter 1:1-4
9. And whatever you do in Word or in deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him. Colossians 3:17
10. Therefore, there is now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus. Romans 8:1 a. Romans 8:31- God is for me b. Romans 8:37- I am more than a conqueror
11. No evil will befall me; neither shall any plague come near my dwelling. For the Lord has given His angels charge over me and they keep me in all my ways, and in my pathway is life and there is no death. Psalms 91:10, 11; Proverbs 12:28
12. I am a doer of the Word of God and am blessed in my deeds. I am happy in those things, which I do because I am a doer of the Word of God. James 1:22
13. I take the shield of faith and I quench every fiery dart that the wicked one brings against me. Ephesians 6:14–18
14. I put on the whole armor of God. Ephesians 6:10-20
15. Christ has redeemed me from the curse of the law. Therefore, I forbid any sickness or disease to come upon this body. Every disease, germ, and every virus that touches this body dies instantly in the name of Jesus. Every organ and every tissue of this body functions in the perfection to which God created it to function, and I forbid any malfunction in this body, in the name of Jesus. Galatians 3:13, Romans 8:11, Genesis 1:31, Matthew 16:19
16. Jesus took my infirmities and bore my sickness. Matthew 8:17
17. I am an overcomer and I overcome by the blood of the Lamb and the word of my testimony. Revelation 12:11. I refuse to yield to symptoms.
18. I am submitted to God and the devil flees from me because I resist him in the name of Jesus. James 4:7
19. I delight myself in the Lord and He gives me the desires of my heart. Psalms 37:3-5
20. It is true unto me according to the Word of God. Psalms 119:25
21. With what measure I give, it is measured unto me. I sow bountifully, therefore, I reap bountifully. I give cheerfully, and my God has made all grace abound toward me, and I, having all sufficiency for all things, do abound to all good works. II Corinthians 9:6-8
22. There is no lack, for my God supplies all my needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Phil. 4:19 Deuteronomy 30:14-16
23. The Lord is my shepherd and I do not want because Jesus was made poor, that I through His poverty might have abundance. For, He came that I might have life and have it more abundantly. Psalms 23:1; II Corinthians 8:9; John 10:10
24. And I, having received abundance of grace and the gift of righteousness, do reign in life by Jesus Christ. Romans 5:17
25. The Word of God is forever settled in heaven. Therefore, I establish His Word upon this earth. TRUTH changes facts! Psalms 119:89
26. Christ has redeemed me from the curse of the law. Christ has redeemed me from poverty, Christ has redeemed me from sickness, and Christ has redeemed me from spiritual death. Gal. 3:13; Deuteronomy 28:1-14
27. For poverty He has given me wealth, for sickness He has given me health, for death He has given me eternal life. II Corinthians 8:9; Isaiah 53:5, 6; John 10:10; John 5:24
28. The Lord has pleasure in the prosperity of His servant, and Abraham’s blessings are mine. Psalms 35:27; Galatians 3:14
29. The Spirit of truth, the Holy Spirit, abides in me and teaches me all things, and He guides me into all truth. Therefore, I confess I have perfect knowledge of every situation and every circumstance that I come upon. For I have the wisdom of God. John 16:13 James 1:5
30. I trust in the Lord with all my heart; and I lean not unto my own understanding. Proverbs 3:5; Philippians 1:6
31. In all my ways I acknowledge Him and He directs my path. Proverbs 3:6
32. The Lord will perfect that which concerns me. Philippians 1:6; Colossians 2:10, 4:13; Psalms 138:8
33. I let the Word of Christ dwell in me richly in all wisdom for His Word is truth. Colossians 3:16
34. I do follow the good shepherd and I know His voice and the voice of a stranger I will not follow. John 10:4, 5
35. Jesus is made unto me wisdom, righteousness, sanctification, and redemption. Therefore, I confess I have the wisdom of God, and I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. I Corinthians 1:30; II Corinthians 5:21
36. I am filled with the knowledge of the Lord’s will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding. Colossians 1:9
37. I am a new creation in Christ, I am His workmanship created in Christ Jesus. Therefore, I have the mind of Christ and the wisdom of God is formed within me. II Corinthians 5:17; Ephesians 2:10; I Corinthians 2:16
38. I have put off the old man and have put on the new man which is renewed in knowledge after the image of Him that created me. Colossians 3:10, 11
39. I have received the Spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him, the eyes of my understanding being enlightened. And I am not conformed to this world but am transformed by the renewing of my mind. My mind is renewed by the Word of God. Ephesians 1:17, 18; Romans 12:2
40. Because I study the Word, I am increasing in the knowledge of God; I am strengthened with all might according to His glorious power. Colossians 1:10, 11
41. Thank God, I am delivered from the power of darkness and I am translated into the kingdom of His dear Son. Colossians 1:13-14
42. I am born of God and I have world-overcoming faith residing on the inside of me. For greater is he that is in me, than he that is in the world. I John 5:4, 5; 1 John 4:4
43. I will do all things through Christ which strengthened me. Philippians 4:13
44. The joy of the Lord is my strength. The Lord is the strength of my life. Nehemiah 8:10; Psalms 27:1
45. The peace of God which passes all understanding keeps my heart and my mind through Christ Jesus. And all things that are good and pure and perfect and lovely and good report, I think on these things. Philippians 4:7, 8
46. I let the peace of God rule in my heart and I refuse to worry about anything. Philippians 4:7; Colossians 3:15
47. I let no corrupt communication proceed out of my mouth, but that which is good to edifying, that it may minister grace to the hearer. I grieve not the Holy Spirit of God, whereby I am sealed unto the day of redemption. Ephesians 4:29, 30
48. I speak of truth of the Word of God in love and I grow up into the Lord Jesus Christ in all things. I grow in grace and knowledge of the Lord. Ephesians 4:15; I Peter 3:18
49. No man shall take me out of His hand, for I have eternal life. I am more than a conqueror. John 10:29, 30; Romans 8:37.
50. I will not let the Word of God depart from before my eyes, for it is life to me; for I have found it and it is health and healing to all my flesh. Proverbs 4:21, 22
51. God has sent His Word for my healing and deliverance. Psalms 107:20
52. God is on my side. God is for me now, who can be against me? He has given unto me all things that pertain unto life and godliness. Therefore I am a partaker of His divine nature. II Corinthians 6:16; Romans 8:31, John 10:10; II Peter 1:3-5
53. Jesus gave me the authority to use His name. And that which I bind on earth is bound in heaven. And that which I loose on earth is loosed in heaven. Therefore, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I bind the principalities, the powers, and the rulers of the darkness of this world. I bind and cast down spiritual wickedness in high places and render them harmless and ineffective against me, in the name of Jesus. Matthew 16:19; John 16:23, 24; Ephesians 6:13
54. My physical body was purchased by the sacrifice of Jesus and it is no longer mine, but the Father’s. I Corinthians 6:19-20; I Peter 1:18-21
55. I am complete in Jesus who is the head of all principality and power. For I am His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which Christ has before ordained that I should walk therein. Colossians 2:10; Ephesians 2:9-10
Agree with me that i will be pain free in my left leg .
Healed from diabetes and
Healed from skin disease in jesus name. Amen
Awesome words of faith. A daily dose of this confessions will sky rocket one’s faith and release the power of God into manifestation.
Thanks for sharing and remain blessed
True! And it’s tangible blessings that you can’t deny it.
On November the 19th my doctor told me that I had breast cancer. I walked around the whole thanksgiving holiday here but not here, I prayed and read more of my Bible I said father god according to you I am heal with you there’s nothing to hard. I will listen to my doctors but You are my doctor I’m a child of god and covered in the blood of Jesus this will leave my body and I will be healthy again in mighty name of Jesus I Claim it I receive it and I believe it. This to shall pass lord I know you didn’t bring me this far to leave me, this is my testimony I am healed nothing but victory in Jesus name Amen glory hallelujah. Blessings to all thank you god in advance ????????
Jesus is the same yesterday today and forever
Jesus is the light of the world
Children of God are blessed and highly favoured
Thank you Jesus for you have perfected my healing, thank you because I am not moved by the doctor’s report…. Greater is he that is in me than he who is in the world…
Please agree with me in healing for my entire body, Gods dwelling place. The place where God dwell there is no room for impurities. No weapon formed against me shall prosper in Jesus mighty name. I received word from my doctor that a nodule is resting on my Thyroid. Byopsy scheduled later this month. I shall fear not because the Lord is with me. Amen!
Please agree with me for healing…..I thank God for the salvation of our soul. I pray that the Lord heals my daughter, my first fruit. She has been in the ICU for a month and is on by pass machine
Yes I thank the Lord for the life of the compiler of these prayers and scriptures. May the Lord richly bless, and prosper him/her. In Jesus Name. AMEN
I thank God for your healing this day in every part of your body your stomach. I speak the blood of Jesus into every cell every tissue every organ muscles and vein in your body may th e blood speak healing and deliverance from every pain discomfort and I speak the healing power of the blood of Jesus Christ deliverance from every works if the enemy. I speak wellness wholeness and deliverance. We thanks to the Lord for His mercies that endureth forever and His Grace that aboundI our lives. IN THE NAME OF JESUS. AMEN. LORD AND AS I PRAY FOR THID PERSON I ALSO PRAY FOR MYSELF. AMEN
Please pray for healing for depression in my husband. He has been suffering for 4mos. It has been bad.
Also pray that the insurance will pay for my daughter that just had a baby. She don’t have the money to pay for it.
Please join me in prayer for my healing in my stomach. I believe in divine healing and health and mine is in line.
Thank you Lord for yours words. Truly, your words are spirit and life. Speak it out and your blessings come handy . Thank you! Thank you Lord…..
Helen – We love you and we are praying for you. Don’t give up. Rex
Modupe, In the name of Jesus you have been healed. Just believe it.
I praise d name of d Lord for making me a beneficiary of these scriptural confessions. Please my brethren,pray for me that I be healed from intestinal cancer & be made completely whole in the mighty name of JESUS, amen.
Modupe Ilori ,
I agree with you for your healing in Jesus name.
I am saying thank you Jesus! It is a great privilege to access these Scriptures . God bless the compilers, as my miracles have started manifesting .
I thank God for giving us His one and only Son to pay a terrible price for our sins! Without Him l was on my way to hell , but Christ paid the price and am on my way to heaven and name is now written in heaven! I thank God for making a way where there seemed to be no way ! Thankyou Jesus !
I thank God for you obedience these many years.. Pray that the favor of God will over take me in my new business. I desire to help people. You are a blessing.
I need prayers
Believe what you need in Jesus name
I am complete in him.
Please agree with me for healing…. GOD RICHLY BLESS YOU for your FAITHFULNESS to HIM &HIS WORD… 🙂
In HIS GRIP, Linda Jane R.
I agree with you for your healing in Jesus name